Is there anything better than the smell of biscuits as they come out of the oven on a cold Christmas Day? These holidays, try your baking skills with this easy recipe that won’t let you down!
-250 gr unsalted butter, at room temperature
-250 gr icing sugar, sifted
-650 gr all purpose flour, sifted
-1 large egg, at room temperature
-two or three tablespoons milk
-pinch of salt
- Cream the butter with the icing sugar until well combined.
- Beat in the egg and the vanilla extract.
- Add the flour, milk and salt and stir until blended.
- Chill the dough for ar least one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Get the dough out of the fridge and roll it out on a lightly floured work surface.
- Cut out the biscuits using a cutter and place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until Golden brown.
- Let cool on the tray on a cooling rack and enjoy!